2022 Fall/2023 Winter C1-D2 Roster Player (Half Season)
- League: Integrity Hockey League
- Season: 2022 Fall/2023 Winter C1-D2
- Opens: September 12, 2022 at 12:00pm CDT
- Closes: January 30, 2023 at 12:00pm CST
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS TO THE END.
This registration is for REGULAR ROSTER PLAYERS (HALF SEASON) ONLY. If you are not an APPROVED half season roster player, please go to the website to register: www.integrityhockey.com
You MUST entered a 2023 USA Hockey number. All others will not be valid for this season. You can update your number here: https://membership.usahockey.c
BY REGISTERING, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ON THIS PAGE AND THROUGHOUT THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. Integrity Hockey League/MCHA is committed to provide the highest quality hockey experience for players 18 years and over at most skill and experience levels. IHL/MCHA has developed a hockey skill-based evaluation system, which is utilized to determine each player's overall hockey level. These evaluations define which divisions (B, C1, C2, C3, D1, D2) each player is eligible to play in. In the event that a player is deemed to exceed the skill level of their current division, the IHL/MCHA reserves the right to move the player to a team/division where his/her skill is more appropriate. If the player chooses to decline such a move, the Integrity Hockey/MCHA and our partner rinks are not liable for any refund.
2. IHL/MCHA reserves the right to add full-time players to a roster to reach a total of 14 full-time players, a captain and a goalie (two half season players count as one full-time player). Should a team be unable to meet the minimum roster number (12 full-time players, a captain and a goalie), IHL/MCHA reserves the right to reallocate these players to another team. No refunds will be given. Rosters are limited to 20 players.
3. In an attempt to keep all divisions at equal parity, IHL/MCHA reserves the right to move any team up or down a division at any time before or during the season.
4. IHL/MCHA has a NO REFUND policy. ALL players/substitutes/goalies agree to pay all registration fees due, regardless of injury, suspension, ejection, leaving a team or for any reason. No refunds will be given by IHL/MCHA. If for any reason a credit card is declined, the player will be suspended immediately until full balance is paid. It is the player’s responsibility to keep payment methods current. Players with outstanding balances are not allowed to play in the current or future IHL seasons until the balance is paid in full. The credit card will be charged any fees owed even if a credit card is declined.
5. Players are responsible for keeping their profiles up to date. If USAH #s expire mid-season players are responsible for updating them. IHL/MCHA has the right to suspend any player indefinitely until they update their USAH # in their profile. No refunds will be issued.
6. In the event of inclement weather, IHL/MCHA follows the guidance of the rink managers. Games will only be cancelled if the rink closes. In the event an ice rink closes, all captains will be notified immediately. It will also be posted on the front page of our website, as well as on Facebook.
7. You MUST FIRST complete this waiver before you are eligible to play. If you do not complete the process, there may be consequences handed down by the Stars Center and Integrity Hockey League/MCHA. You may be suspended from the league without a refund.
Stars Center Rinks Waiver:
|$336.00 USD due at registration|
Register online via HockeyShift